Fuzhou Website Construction浏览量: 85 Time: 2018-05-16 09:24 Views: 85
According to the "Administrative Measures for the Recording of Non-operating Internet Information Services" issued by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, if an enterprise or individual opens a website in China, the website registration is required. Many individuals do not know how to record when opening a website. Now Fuzhou Network Company (zyjdwxw.com) introduces the method, process and precautions of filing on Fuzhou's personal website.
Personal website filing usually submits personal filing information through the website access provider, that is, where the user purchases the virtual host, the filing information is submitted regardless of where the domain name is applied .
Registered domain names can be purchased at any domain name registrar. Due to the record check of domain name holder information, the domain name holder must be consistent with the subject of the record.
The filing conditions of each province are different, and some conditions are even the opposite. Some provinces have strict filing conditions, and some provinces are relaxed. You can use any province's conditions to register for your province. Not too difficult. The following is an example of Fuzhou individual user filing rules based on Guangdong Province:
Fuzhou individual user website filing method
One: Important rules for Fuzhou website filing
1. The person in charge under 18 years of age needs to provide an employment certificate for the record
2.The domain name holder must be the same as the host name
3. The domain name that has obtained the record number must be accessible and the record number must be identified below the website. The record number must be the same as the actual record number.
4. For domain names with inconsistent prefixes, please file for different websites; if there are more than 5 domain name prefixes (excluding 5), a website construction plan for each domain name must be provided. When there are 10 or more domain names, in addition to the website construction plan, Guarantee letter with special seal for record
5, personal website name naming precautions
1) Please use 3 or more Chinese characters for the website name;
2), can not involve industry, enterprise, product and other information, and personal website name should not involve personal name, place name, idiom;
3) Please do not use pure numbers, pure English or letters, can not contain special symbols, sensitive words (anti-corruption, gambling, integrity, pornography, etc.);
4) Non-state-level units must not be named after China, China, the Central Committee, the People's Congress, the People's Congress, and the country.
5), please do not use the format of information, website, network, website, enthusiast, work display, forum, community, studio, platform, homepage, hotline, community, navigation;
6) The name of the website cannot include blog, forum, online, community, communication, etc. If you want to carry such information, you need to submit pre-approval documents.
7), Jiangsu Administration Bureau requires that the name of the individual filing website can only be filled in "So-and-so's personal blog" or "So-and-so's personal homepage"; and the main content of the website after opening should be explained in the remarks.
8), some provinces can not use industry, business keywords
2. Information needed for Fuzhou website filing
1. The electronic version of the original personal ID, such as the electronic version of the ID card, etc.
2. Website's record authenticity checklist.
3. Website construction proposal (optional): When there are more than 5 domain name prefixes (excluding 5), a website construction proposal for each domain name must be provided. When there are 10 or more, a website construction proposal is also provided. A guarantee stamped with a special seal for filing is required.
Other: Explanation of website content
For the content of the website, the website needs to be a purely pure personal website, the content is personal information, no news information, the comment function needs to be turned off, and there must be no affiliate advertisements. People from the Administration will visit and review. If you see that the content is not suitable for rejection, you will have to spend dozens of days to wait. In short, there are many restrictions. If you want to be safe, it is recommended to manually make a few HTML pages and pass the review. The official website will be launched later.
How long does it take for Fuzhou's personal website to be filed?
Generally, it takes 7-15 working days to register on Fuzhou's personal website / enterprise website.
How to check whether the website registration is successful
If the filing is successful, there will be an email notification (the email address filled in when submitting the filing). Or you can check the website of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology on your own regularly, log in to http://www.beian.miit.gov.cn/ and there is a [Public Search] in the lower right corner of the homepage. After entering the page, enter your registered domain name, and you can find the specific record schedule. As shown below
There are many restrictions on the personal website. When changing the access provider, the Administration will review it again. If you want to build a commercial website that targets traffic, it is best to first register a company and then file it in the name of the company.
Fuzhou Website Construction Expert: Emerging Power Network
8 years of focus: website design, website construction, website development, marketing website construction, marketing website design, APP development, software development, WeChat development, public account development, interactive marketing, responsive website construction development, responsive website, Internet Image design, space rental, domain name registration, web hosting, server hosting, website maintenance and other services.
Consulting Hotline: 159-8060-5700
Consulting QQ: 245006690
Contact: Mr. Chen